• You provide us with all information marked as compulsory on the relevant application forms
• You warrant that all information provided to us is complete, accurate and up to date at all times 1.1 Information that is collected
1.1 We collect or maintain the following personal information about our users:
• Telephone Number
• Email Address
• Username & Password
• Credit Card details (if applicable)
This information will be collected with your knowledge and participation. If you choose not to provide this information we may decline to accept your registration. It will not be possible for you to deal with us anonymously.
Our website may track user access sessions using cookies, without your specific knowledge or participation, by automated means in the course of your use of our network. Cookies are a Web browser technology that is used to improve your experience of using our website but are not used to record any personal information. You may disable cookies in your Web browser at the cost of some possible loss of functionality in your use of our website.
1.3 Sensitive information
We will not collect information revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or details of health, disability or sexual activity or orientation unless compelled to do so by law.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
• To administer our network;
• For billing purposes;
• For any other purpose for which you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used;
• For any other purpose authorized by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act of 1988.
1.4 Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
• To authorized officers of Webics and our agents for the purpose of administering our network or for billing or credit collection purposes
• Under compulsion of law, for example, if a warrant or court order is received
• To lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life or health
• To you or with your consent;
• For any other purpose authorized by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act of
1988 Otherwise, we will use reasonable endeavors to avoid the disclosure of your personal information, save that aggregated demographic information may be disclosed so long as the information is unable to identify you or any other individual.
1.5 Accessing your personal information
You can contact us to request a copy of your personal information by emailing our support team. We shall attend to your request on a confidential basis within 14 days of the request being received.
1.6 Fees for access to personal information
No fee will be levied for access to the information described in clause 21.
1.7 Refusal of access
Access to your personal information may be refused if:
• Providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or health of a person
• Providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
• The request is frivolous and vexatious
• Denial of access is authorized or required by law
• For any other reason authorized by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act of 1988
1.8 Data quality
We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy and quality of the information collected about you. Should personal information that you know has been collected about your change, it is your responsibility to bring the changes to our attention which you may do by email to our support team.
1.9 Data security
We will endeavor to keep your personal information as secure as reasonably possible. Without limitation, registration information is not accessible over the Internet, but only from a secure password-protected internal workstation. Our Internet server utilizes a modern Linux-based operating system that is maintained with the latest available security patches and updates.
1.10 Who is
When a domain name license is registered, certain information is collected for use on the WHOIS service. The WHOIS service allows internet users to query a domain name to find out the identity and contact details
of the registrant. The public WHOIS service is a standard feature of domain name systems around the world and is subject to the relevant registry operator’s policies and requirements.
We may amend the terms applying to the use of your personal information at any time, subject to informing you of the amendments by publishing the revised policy on our website